Online Customer Service
Manage your account online and learn your way around the many features of OCS.
You must be a Celcom Customer with an active postpaid , mobile broadband or prepaid number. For registration, please visit http://www.celcom.com.my/onlinecustomerservice. Just click on the "Sign Up Now" button and follow the simple instructions to complete your registration.
Just follow the steps below:
- Visit our password recovery page
- Type in your NRIC/Old IC/Passport/Army/Police/Business Registration Number and your mobile number.
- The new password will be sent to your mobile phone or email.
You must request for a new password by repeating the steps for "Forgotten password" above.
- You have entered an incorrect password or Login ID.
- The password that you entered has expired, you may need to get a new password. To do that, just click at the Forgot Login/ID password. And just follow the simple instructions.
- Your account is not in active status or the account has been terminated.
- The e-mail address you entered is different from the one you have registered with. You may change it via Online Customer Service. Go to the Profile Tab > Edit Profile > and update your email address.
- Your mobile phone or e-mail inbox could be full.
You may pay your bills using :
- Credit Card - MasterCard/Visa that is issued locally
- Your Current/Savings Account
Payment will be processed within 24 hours.
Yes, you will still receive your printed bill even if you have an OCS account. You will stop receiving printed bills only if you have opted for e-billing through OCS.
Yes. You can view and even download your bills for the last six (6) months.
Log on to Online Customer Service. Go to My Account Tab > Change Bill Type and select your options accordingly.
You can consolidate all of your Postpaid, Mobile Broadband and Prepaid accounts in one single login. To do so, go to Profile Tab > Manage Account. However, all numbers must be registered under the same NRIC/Old IC/Passport/Army/Police/Business Registration Number.
Yes. You can view your call history for the last 60 days.